- by Ana Casic
Enterprise licensing is the standard option for educational institutions, organizations, doctors, healthcare practitioners, and businesses
The Enterprise edition is a subscription-based commercial license with premium support and extra features.
How does the Enterprise edition work?
The Enterprise edition is a subscription-based commercial license with premium support and extra features. The Enterprise license is allocated per seat/workstation and there is no restriction on the number of users employing the app per day.
While the Personal license is solely for individuals and non-commercial use, the Enterprise edition is the standard licensing option for educational institutions, organizations, libraries, medical doctors, healthcare practitioners, and businesses.
When the Enterprise edition is required?
It is required when:
- using 3D Organon for teaching purposes
- using 3D Organon for explaining health-related matters to patients
- demonstrating 3D Organon publicly
- using 3D Organon for commercial purposes
Can I teach using the Enterprise edition of 3D Organon?
Absolutely! You can teach with the Enterprise edition of 3D Organon to increase student engagement in the classroom. The software offers an experiential learning module, which engages students with different learning styles.
The educational potential of 3D Organon apps expands from helping educators in teaching students, to enabling medical doctors and healthcare practitioners explain visually health-related matters to patients. 3D Organon apps can improve doctor-patient communication by helping patients visualize obscured body structures and organs, and get a better understanding on pathological manifestations.
Who is the Enterprise edition for?
The Enterprise edition of 3D Organon software is suitable for:
- Educational institutions (universities, colleges, schools, etc.)
- Medical and healthcare institutions
- Medical practices
- Medical doctors and healthcare practitioners
- VR arcades
Enterprise edition advantages
- Human Actions module (animations for all body systems)
- Priority updates via autopatcher
- Premium support
- Cost effective self-directed learning module within an institution
- Improving doctor-patient communication
- Unlimited number of users per day