- by Ana Casic
3D Organon Anatomy — Reproductive and Urinary Systems
Feature-rich 3D anatomy app enhanced with quality anatomy definitions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations
Interactive atlas featuring male and female reproductive systems
Learn reproductive and urinary systems anatomy with hundreds of realistic anatomical models/structures. Included structures: Male and female reproductive systems, Urinary system, Suprarenal glands; Arteries, Veins, and Nerves of the reproductive and urinary system.
The app includes the skeletal system and connective tissues as bonus (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies
- Included structures: Male and female reproductive systems, Urinary system, Suprarenal glands; Arteries, Veins, and Nerves of the reproductive and urinary system
- Bonus body systems: Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues)
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out
- Double tap to change rotation focus on a structure
- Hide or fade selected structures
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button)
- Single- and multi-select modes
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience
- Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant
- Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference
Anatomy for everyone
The app is designed to suit a range of users, from medical and allied-health students to educators, healthcare professionals, patients, artists, and curious minds. It is helping students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background.
The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.