- by Ana Casic
3D Organon Anatomy — Heart, Arteries, and Veins
Detailed anatomical atlas of the cardiovascular system enhanced with quality anatomy definitions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations
Interactive cardiovascular atlas
Learn heart and vascular anatomy with thousands of realistic anatomical models/structures. Cardiovascular anatomy atlas comprising the Heart (myocardium, ventricles, atria), Heart valves, Pericardium, Great vessels, Arteries of the body (all regions), Veins of the body (all regions).
An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy. The app includes the skeletal system and connective tissues (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies
- Included structures: Heart (myocardium, ventricles, atria), Heart valves, Pericardium, Great vessels, Arteries of the body (all regions), Veins of the body (all regions)
- Bonus body systems: Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues)
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out
- Double tap to select and focus on a structure
- Hide or fade selected structures
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button)
- Single- and multi-select modes
- Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience
- Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant
Anatomy for everyone
The app is designed to suit a range of users, from medical and allied-health students to educators, healthcare professionals, patients, artists, and curious minds. It is helping students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background.
The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.