- by 3dorganon
All-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy
3D Organon Anatomy is a comprehensive anatomical atlas featuring all 15 human body systems. It includes more than 4,000 realistic anatomical structures and organs and over 160 frequently encountered clinical correlations organized per body system.
The deepest anatomy at your fingertips
3D Organon Anatomy unfolds life-like high resolution 3D models covering every aspect of the human body. The extensive knowledge-base of anatomical definitions and terminology is based on the official Terminologia Anatomica.
The app incorporates detailed male and female models and features all body systems: Skeletal, Connective, Muscular, Arterial, Venous, Nervous, Lymphatic, Heart, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urinary, Reproductive, Sensory organs, and Integumentary (skin).
Who is 3D Organon Anatomy for?
It helps students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background. The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.
Why 3D Organon Anatomy is the hottest anatomy app?
- Start understanding anatomy within minutes
- Skeletal system and joints animations – body Actions – in the Personal edition without an additional cost!
- You can add and subtract whole body systems in your scene view at once
- Unique topographic anatomy layout: you can select systems from body regions and present them in an intuitive way
- Multiple workspaces for quicker scene access
- Brand new help menu with video tutorials
- Take notes to a selected structure and make drawings layered on top of the presentation view
- Discover Lock mode — a powerful tool enabling you operate on user-defined structures and body systems