Who is the Personal edition for?
The personal edition of 3D Organon is created for medical and allied-health students, art students, and curious minds. It can help anyone learn about the inner structure and function of the human body.
3D Organon can be simply used as a spotter for identifying anatomical structures, but full depth detail, such as descriptions and toolkits, is there for those looking for deeper knowledge. The software is easy to grasp from students and users without medical or scientific background.
How to know which license of 3D Organon I need?
You can use the Personal edition when:
- using 3D Organon for self-directed study
- using 3D Organon for non-commercial purposes
The Enterprise edition is required when:
- using 3D Organon for teaching purposes
- using 3D Organon for explaining health-related matters to patients
- demonstrating 3D Organon publicly
- using 3D Organon for commercial purposes
Devices and platforms compatibility
3D Organon apps are available for multiple platforms and devices, including desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone, and VR headsets.
The apps are running on Windows 7/8/10, Mac OSX, and Apple iOS operating systems. They are available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift VR headsets. 3D Organon apps will soon be available for Android OS too.