3D Organon Anatomy — Skeleton, Bones, and Ligaments
Free feature-rich interactive anatomical atlas of the skeletal system and connective tissues
Free 3D interactive anatomical atlas
Study in depth the skeletal system and connective tissues for free with this 3D interactive anatomy atlas featuring the Skeletal system, Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues.
3D Organon Anatomy — Skeleton, Bones, and Ligaments atlas is enhanced with quality anatomy definitions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations.
This free app is part of the full version of the 3D Organon Anatomy anatomy atlas. In the full version you can learn human anatomy with over 4000 realistic anatomical models/structures.
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies
- Included structures: Skeletal system, Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues
- Systems-based and topographic anatomy presentation modes
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out
- Hide or Fade selected structures
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button)
- Single- and multi-select modes
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience
- Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant
Anatomy for everyone
The app is designed to suit a range of users, from medical and allied-health students to educators, healthcare professionals, patients, artists, and curious minds. It is helping students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background.
The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.