3D Organon Anatomy – Muscles, Skeleton, and Ligaments
All you need to start learning muscular, skeletal, and connective tissues anatomy. The app is enriched with quality anatomy definitions and texts with frequently encountered clinical correlations.
Musculoskeletal anatomy atlas
The app is a detailed musculoskeletal anatomy atlas featuring the Muscular system organized into layers, Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
Delve into musculoskeletal and connective tissues anatomy with thousands of realistic anatomical models/structures. An all-in-one solution for learning clinical, topographic and systems-based anatomy.
The app includes the visual system (eye) as bonus.
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies
- Included structures: Muscular system organized into layers, Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues)
- Learn the origin, insertion, action, innervation, and blood supply of all the muscles of human body
- Switch between systems-based or topographic anatomy layouts. Presenting regional or systems anatomy has never been easier
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out
- Double tap to select and focus on a structure
- Reveal or hide muscles arranged into layers from deeper to superficial
- Hide or fade selected structures
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button)
- Single- and multi-select modes
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience
- Beautiful symmetry between designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant
- Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference
Anatomy for everyone
The app is designed to suit a range of users, from medical and allied-health students to educators, healthcare professionals, patients, artists, and curious minds. It is helping students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background.
The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.