3D Organon Anatomy — Brain and Nervous System
Feature-rich interactive neuroanatomy atlas enhanced with quality anatomy definitions and texts with clinical correlations
Interactive neuroanatomy atlas
The app is an intuitive neuroanatomy atlas featuring the Brain cortex, Cerebrum, Cerebellum, Brainstem, Ventricles, Basal nuclei, Meninges, Cranial nerves, Spinal Cord, Peripheral nerves, Plexi, and Sensory organs (eye, middle and inner ear).
Learn neuroanatomy with thousands of realistic anatomical models/structures. The app includes the skeletal system and connective tissues as bonus (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues).
- Visualize anatomy using the latest 3D technologies
- Included structures: Brain cortex, Cerebrum, Cerebellum, Brainstem, Ventricles, Basal nuclei, Meninges, Cranial nerves, Spinal Cord, Peripheral nerves, Plexi (cervical, brachial, lumbar, sacral), and Sensory organs (eye, middle, and inner ear)
- Bonus body systems: Skeletal system, Connective system (Ligaments, Articular capsules, Bursae, Cartilages, and other connective tissues)
- Rotate, pan, and zoom in/out
- Live search capability in search function
- Full path information relevant to body systems for every selected object (iPad)
- Double tap to select and focus on a structure
- Hide or fade selected structures
- Realistic X-ray mode (Fade others button)
- Single- and multi-select mode
- Take snapshots of your scene for later study or reference
- All featured text descriptions and clinical correlations are written by professors of anatomy and medical professionals
- Amazing life-like high detail graphics for better user experience
- Beautiful symmetry of designed organs and structures makes learning easy and pleasant
Anatomy for everyone
The app is designed to suit a range of users, from medical and allied-health students to educators, healthcare professionals, patients, artists, and curious minds. It is helping students grasp the challenging subject of anatomy, but also is easily understood by individuals without a medical background.
The app is an advanced learning tool that could complement any anatomy curriculum and help everyone visualize and explore anatomy.